BOPP / CPP composite film, also known as OPP / CPP composite film bag, the full name is Biaxially oriented polypropylene and non-oriented polypropylene composite membrane bag In all the composite membrane, the composite membrane is the highest transparency compared with single-film plastic bags, the same thickness, the cost is higher than the single-film plastic bags, But feel better than single film bag; and because of this film moisture resistance performance, used in food, mainly for the packaging of some dry food and fast food, such as biscuits, instant noodles and so on. The disadvantage is poor high temperature and cold tolerance, should not be packaged frozen and high temperature sterilization of food.
BOPP/CPP Laminated Film Mainly Used for Food Packaging
- Elevate Your Self-Care Routine with Luxurious Bath Salts Packaging
- New Child-Resistant Packaging Introduced for Consumer Safety
- Recharge and Reinvigorate: Quench Your Thirst with Juice Pouch Bags!
- Introducing The World of Coffee Packaging: Exploring the Different Types, Benefits, and Uses
- Recyclable Spout Pouches Are A Sustainable or Eco-friendly Packaging Option?