1. Roasted coffee beans, sealed with aluminum foil bag packaging, coffee beans can be avoided with the light and air contact caused by the rapid distribution of fragrance and oxidation.
2. Roasted coffee beans will naturally emit carbon dioxide (CO2), such as the product will remain in the bag will affect the quality of coffee beans, and bags on the exhaust valve vent holes allow excess gas bag out, and Squeeze the bag smell smell when buying coffee.
3. Coffee bag “vent valve” vents can be isolated from the outside of the bag of light and air intrusion, so that coffee beans in the best state of preservation and packaging to maintain the fresh flavor of coffee beans.
One-Way Degassing Vale Coffee Bags Features :
- Thickness : 100-180Micron
- Material : PET/AL/PE, PET/VMPET/PE, OPP Matte/AL/PE
- With Degassing Valve
- Tear Notch
- Zipper Top