The use of one-way exhaust valve of coffee bag: The one-way exhaust valve is encapsulated on the coffee bag, and at the same time, holes are punched on the surface of the bag that seals the position of the one-way valve, so that the carbon dioxide precipitated from the baked coffee beans can be definite Automatically discharges the outside of the bag under pressure; the one-way exhaust valve with the filter screen can block the influence of the powder on the exhaust valve and allow the gas in the packaging bag to be discharged while preventing the solid (including dust) inside the package from going out and ensuring the outside world. Air cannot enter the bag. Effectively ensure the dry and mellow flavor of coffee beans or coffee powder, and it will not cause the bag to open due to the accumulation of carbon dioxide and prevent the inner package from being oxidized and deteriorated.
- To Ensure that the coffee beans dry and mellow flavor.
- The carbon dioxide precipitated from the baked coffee beans is automatically discharged out of the bag.
- To prevent the internal packaging material from being polluted by oxidation.
- Prevent the accumulation of carbon dioxide from causing the bag to open.
- To ensure that the outside air can not enter the bag.