OPP Block Bottom Bags Size for Customer Reference as Below :
—Meets FDA Requirements for Direct Food Contact
— Heat Sealable with High Oxygen Barrier Properties
—Anti Static BOPP, OPP in Acrylic, Foggy OPPMaterial Available
—Various Size Options Available
—Bespoke Printing Available
—Thickness 40 Micron, 60 Micron Available
Most popular use is for holding lightweight, bulky items, especially food packaging.
—Spices, sea salts
Related Products :
1. What information should I let you know if I want to get a quotation?
-The size of your packaging bags (Width x Length x Thickness etc.)
-The material structure and thickness requirements
-The printing colour ( Printing artwork or logo ,you can offer it to us )
-The minimum order quantity
-If possible, please advise bag pictures or design sketch for checking. Samples would be best for clarifying. If not, we will recommend material structure, thickness , with details for reference.
2. When we help you create the artwork, what kind of format is available for printing?
-Common format: PDF, AI, CDR, PSD.
-Bleed size: 1-2mm.
3. Can you send me some samples of your products?
-Yes, we are happy to send some samples for customer reference , In fact, we strongly recommend that the customer try our bags before purchase to ensure the correct size, color, and style is ordered. Simply advise us of your delivery address and the sizes and colours of what kind of pouches that are of interest.
4. Are the materials used in your packaging FDA approved for contact with food?
-Yes , all of our raw material comply with European Regulations for direct food contact.
5. Do you provide advice on what would be the correct packaging specification for my product?
-Yes, our sales team can advise what suitable materials would meet the requirements for your products. Please contact email email@example.com
6. Do you inspect the quality during and after production?
-Yes. Each step of production and finished products will be carried out inspection by QC and guarantee every details meet requirement accurately before shipping.
7. How long does it take for samples will be finished? And how about the mass production?
-Generally, 3-5 days for samples making.
-The lead time of mass production will depend on order quantity ,production process, and bag type etc .
8. If I need help with artwork modifications for my printed project, can you complete those for me?
-Yes we can! We have a complete in-house graphics department that can assist you with your artwork or design questions. Artwork design or modification services are available.
We have devoted 30+years to developing world-leading innovative and sustainable packaging manufacturers, so we can serve our customers the best packages solutions.
If you have any flexible packaging bags and OPP block bottom bags requirements, please free to email us.and we will give you a reply within 24 working hours.