1. Whole Bean Coffee Packaging Bags 2. Stand Up Bags for Roasted Coffee 3. Ground Coffee Pouches 4. Coffee Pouches for Flavored Java 5. Fair Trade Organic Coffee Packaging 6. Stock Flat Bottom Coffee Pouches 7. Tea Packaging 8. Loose Leaf Tea Packaging 9. Organic Tea Packaging 10. Best Tea Packaging for Herbal Tea 11. Homeopathic and Medicinal Tea Packaging
1. Whole Bean Coffee Packaging Bags
2. Stand Up Bags for Roasted Coffee
3. Ground Coffee Pouches
4. Coffee Pouches for Flavored Java
5. Fair Trade Organic Coffee Packaging
6. Stock Flat Bottom Coffee Pouches
8. Loose Leaf Tea Packaging
9. Organic Tea Packaging
10. Best Tea Packaging for Herbal Tea
11. Homeopathic and Medicinal Tea Packaging
|Product Name||Laminated Coffee Packaging Bags Manufacturer|
|Material||PET/AL/PE, PET/VMPET/PE or OPP Matte/AL/PE|
|Style||Stand up Zipper Coffee Bags|
|Package||Inner Plastic Poly Bag , Outer Export Standard Carton|
|Features||1.Different Ziplocks Include Press to Close, Slide Zippers, and Double Tracks.
2. Hang Hole Allow Coffee Bags to Hang in a Display (Round Hang Hole, Euro Slot )
3. Tear Notches Help Facilitate the Opening of the Bag
4. With Tin Tie
5. Degassing Valves can Help Coffee to Stay Fresh and The Out Gas is Released
|Shipping||Send by Sea Shipping or Fedex, TNT, DHL, UPS etc.|
|Price||Based on MOQ, Material Structure , Thickness and Printing Color|
|Sea port||ShenZhen or HongKong Port|
|Color||Up to 9 coclors|
|Trade Terms||EXW, FOB, CIF, CFR etc.|
|Payment Terms||T/T, Western Union, Paypal ，L/C at Sight
30% T/T in Advance for Deposit ,70% Balance Before Shipment
|Certificate||FDA Approved, ISO9001:2008 ， BRC|
|Capacity||50g, 80g , 120g, 200g / Customized|
Stand Up Coffee Packaging Bags
We have rich industry experience in manufacturing and distributing finest quality coffee bags. Our huge spectrum of coffee bags subsumes diverse types of forms like flexographic printed coffee bags, custom printed valve plastic coffee bags/paper bags, plastic laminated coffee bags, stand up coffee bags, gravure printed coffee bags with reclosable zipper, aluminium foil coffee bags, K-seal and bottom sealed, side gusset stock bags and tin tie coffee packaging with resealable zipper.
We also make quad seal foil gusset coffee bags with or without one way degassing valves which are manufactured with nylon filter mash. Our elite range of coffee bags is available in attractive colours like matt black, matt white, matt gold, matt silver, clear, shiny silver etc. our factory entirely understands that whether the product is coffee or any other food item, it is quite vital to protect it from moisture, heat and UV rays in order to increase its shelf life. We are employing excellent quality material like aluminium foil lamination, metalized films, high barrier packaging material and custom mixed barrier films which are completely safe and hygienic.
We provide both gravure and flexo printing facilities to design most personalized coffee bags depending on clients’ requirements for amount and printing technique. We offer re-sealable, recloseble, release valves, ultra clear films and tin tie packaging with additional hang hole punch feature. The standard dimension what we use for coffee bags is (4X7X2.5) inches which is width, height and bottom gusset respectively.
Related Products :
Why Choose us for Coffee Bags/Coffee Pouches?
· We employ the high grade material to manufacture the coffee bags which are featured with creativity, superiority, efficiency and durability.
· We are client-centric firm, thus we understand our clients’ needs and provide them on-time and safe delivery of their ordered items.
· We employ the highly advanced and state-of-art technology to manufacture elegant, excellent quality and durable coffee bags/coffee pouches.
· We provide the end-to-end solution, right from designing the coffee bags to final shipment to the patrons.
· Temperature tolerance to 1000c
Stand UpZipper Pouch – Volume/Capacity Chart Table (all measurements are approximatefor customer reference as below 🙂
1. What is the minimum number of coffee bags I need to order?
For most of our bag styles, our minimum order is just 30,000 bags. Stand-up pouches and Flat-bottom pouches have a minimum order of 1000 bags. This is the lowest minimum order in the industry.
2. Can I see a sample print or proof before placing my order?
Yes, all of our custom bag orders come standard with a free flat press proof. Converted bag proofs are available upon request, The proofs produced will be made on the same equipment that will be used to run the order. Try before you buy and you’ll know exactly what to expect when you place your order.
3. Are the coffee bags available with valves?
Yes, our bags are available with one –way degassing valves. Valves are needed when packaging freshly roasted coffee. Our valves vent CO2 gas build-up while sealing-out environmental oxygen, moisture, and contaminants. Our button style valve is placed on the inside of the bag, minimizing any impact on your artwork.
4. I currently apply custom labels to my coffee bags. Why should I switch to a custom printed coffee bag?
Professional look: The look of your coffee bag is your first shot at connecting with a consumer. A full color custom printed bag will give the impression that your product is higher quality. Don’t let a crooked label spoil a customer’s first impression.
More space for your message: Labels limit the amount of space you have to brand and get your message across. With a custom printed bag you have the full front, back and side panels to tell your story. The extra space you gain will allow your design and content to look cleaner and less jumbled.
Less labor & time: Hand labeling bags is a time consuming, tedious task. Custom printed bags come with no assembly required. Drop your coffee beans in and you are good to go. Spend less time packaging and more time selling!
5.How are the custom printed bags printed?
The bags are printed using process (CMYK) color. We can make close approximate matches to PMS colors. If your bag is ‘color critical’ we highly recommend we send you a free flat press proof to approve the color before placing your order.
6. What type of artwork files do you accept?
We accept the following artwork file types:
Adobe Acrobat Document (*.pdf) (recommended)
Adobe Illustrator Artwork (*.ai)