OPP film (biaxially oriented polypropylene) is one of the most popular and largest growing plastic films in the world today. Intense product development has created a steady stream of exciting innovative flexible packaging solutions for a wide variety of end products. Sea Faith Plastics Packing supplies a full array of BOPP film from ISO 9001 certified manufactures, including specially engineered films. Ensuring quality and consistency, our sales specialist will help you determine the ideal film to fill your specific project requirements, whatever your application might be.
Four Types of BOPP Raw Material for Customer Reference as Below :
- Anti Static BOPP
- OPP Coated in Acrylic
- Foggy OPP
- Heat Seal OPP
Thickness Available 30-60 Micron
- HAZE–Available under 1% on some grades.
- ELONGATION–From 150% to 200% and vary with each grade.
- FLAME TREATMENT–Available for nonheatsealable films on one side as specified.
- CORONA TREATMENT–Available for all film grades, either on one or both sides.
- CORES–Either 3″ or 6″.
- WIDTHS–Minimum of 0.5″ to maximum of approximately 90″.
- MINIMUM OD’S OR FOOTAGE–Rolls can be produced as low as 1000 feet length.
- MAXIMUM OD’S–Vary per producer with some having capabilities exceeding 30″
- PACKAGING–Either horizontal or vertical packaging. Small rolls can be specifically boxed